Eco Structures is a locally owned and operated company that is well regarded in the construction industry both nationally and internationally.
Based in Fremantle, Western Australia, Eco Structures Australia designs, manufactures and supplies cost-effective, environmentally sustainable glamping accommodation.
Given the continual growth in our company, we are seeking a Construction Structural Steel Drafter to join our team, based in our Fremantle office.
Our company has a great team of skilled employees and you will have the opportunity to grow and develop within the business with the potential to progress your career and earning potential.
- Draft detailed Steel Structural Designs in Solid works ready for fabrication
- Ensure compliance with relevant codes & industries
- Identify build ability and best practice solutions
- Create & manage project files
- Work as part of the team
Skills & Experience:
• Candidate will ideally have a minimum 2 years’ experience in structural steel detailing and steel modelling using solidworks
• 3D Drafting techniques and strong experience with Solidworks is essential
• Formal qualifications in Drafting / Engineering
• Well-developed interpersonal skills
• Able to work both in a team & autonomously
• Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
To apply for this role, send through a resume and cover letter. Please note all applications will be forwarded directly to the company director.
*Sponsorship opportunities Available