Diesel Mechanic-Remote Northern Territory & South Australia
We are seeking an experienced and qualified Diesel Mechanic for this fantastic company that owns properties across remote Northern Territory and remote South Australia.
This role requires the candidate to work across all properties with a particular focus on the NT properties.
The successful candidate will maintain all vehicles and equipment across all sites answering direct to the company CEO.
- $90,000 Salary + Super
- Meals & Accommodation Provided
- Immediate Start
- Own Accommodation at each property
- Maintaining, repair and service property equipment and vehicles
- Planning of preventative maintenance of vehicles and equipment
- Able to source parts and liaise with contractors
- Maintain the generators including servicing
- Other duties as per an isolated property
- Trade Qualified Diesel Mechanic
- Drivers License Required-Manual
- Ability to live and work in remote areas
- Able to travel across all sites on a regular basis