Eco Structures is a locally owned and operated company that is well regarded in the construction industry both nationally and internationally.
Based in Fremantle, Western Australia, Eco Structures Australia designs, manufactures and supplies cost-effective, environmentally sustainable glamping accommodation.
Given the continual growth in our company, we are seeking a Graduate Estimator-Purchasing to join our team, based in our Fremantle office.
Our company has a great team of skilled employees and you will have the opportunity to grow and develop within the business with the potential to progress your career and earning potential.
Your key duties will involve breaking down the scope of works, bill of quantities and preparing associated documentation and estimates and undertaking purchasing though Buildxact.
- Dealing with remote housing and sending kits both nationally & internationally
- Coordinating tenders
- Cost planning
- Purchasing of materials & equipment
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and subcontractors
- Review and develop and improve purchasing lists
- Vetting of subcontractor and supplier prices
- Prepare bill of quantities and cost plans
- Develop final estimates
- Prepare of tender forms, submissions and correspondence
- Work with architects, drafters & the sales team as required to ensure building plans are correctly documented & costed for purchasing
- Create & manage project files
Skills & Experience:
- Candidate will have experience in residential estimating
- Experience using Buildxact.
- Purchasing experience
- Ability to read and understand plans
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Able to work both in a team & autonomously
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
To apply for this role, send through a resume and cover letter. Please note all applications will be forwarded directly to the company director.
*Sponsorship opportunities Available