Chef de Partie-Remote Coastal Western Australia
We are seeking a Chef de Partie for this busy venue located on the Western Australian Coast. The role commences immediately.
An excellent opportunity to enjoy a work life balance, enjoy days off on the beach, paddle boarding, sailing or just soaking up the atmosphere.
Full time role
$55,000 – $65,000 salary + Super
Usually around 40 hours per week
Accommodation supplied @ $125 per week
Own room / shared amenities
Assistance with relocation / quarantine available for the right candidate
In order to be successful in this role you will need:
- Previous experience and cooking in a similar environment as Jnr Sous Chef or Chef De Partie
- Formal trade qualifications in commercial cooking or equivalent experience
- Proven experience in electronic purchase ordering and cost management
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to work within a team and autonomously
- Ability to prep and organise ahead
- Current First Aid Certificate is highly desirable
- HACCP experience essential, with a high emphasis on food hygiene
- Current Drivers Licence.
You will assist in overseeing all kitchen employees, including training and performance development. You will be responsible for providing delicious meals according to menu for guests.