Duty Manager-Remote Western Australia-Spectacular Kimberley Region
We are seeking an experienced Duty Manager for this very busy venue located in the spectacular Kimberley region of remote Western Australia.
This is an excellent opportunity and a fantastic way to save!
Accommodation & Meals $121 per week
Own room-Own Bathroom
- Hands on daily management duties answering to the Group Manager based offsite
- Must be willing to be hands on behind the bar, office, maintenance and other departments if required
- Stock control, stock ordering, undertaking monthly stocktakes
- Assisting with staff recruitment and training, adding up time sheets, doing rosters
- General cashing up & balancing of tills, banking daily
- Overseeing general hotel staff, supervision and training
- Liaise with crowd controller and police if issues arise
- Other duties as required
- Have previously worked in a duty manager capacity or above
- Be able to obtain a WA Approved Managers License-On line course
- Have a current driver’s license & police clearance
- Be able to work as part of the team and lead by example.
- Full Telstra Internet and Mobile Access